Sweet Cherry Crumble
Recipe: For the filling:
- 4 C Sweet Cherries, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
Mix all ingredients together, ensuring the cherries are evenly covered.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour cherry filling into baking dish.
For the topping:
- 2/3 C Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 C Rolled Oats
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2/3 C Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 C Coconut Oil, melted
Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Use a form to break up the clumps. Stir in the almonds and oats. Pour in the melted coconut oil and mix until evenly distributed. Sprinkle over the cherry filling.
Bake for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and cool for at least 1 hour before serving.