Peanut Butter Lover Cookies
- 3/4 C Peanut Butter (if you use fresh ground you will have to add more sugar to the recipe)
- 1/2 C Coconut Oil, room temp
- 1C Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 3/4C GF All-Purpose Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- scant 1/2 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1C Roasted Peanuts, no salt, roughly chopped
- Sea Salt for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine Flour, Salt, Xanthum Gum, and Baking Powder. Set aside.
In a stand mixer, combine Peanut Butter, Coconut Oil, and Sugars. Scrape down bowl. Add Eggs, Milk and Vanilla and mix until well combined.
Pour wet mixture into dry. Stir by hand. When it is about 1/2 incorporated (some dry left), add the peanuts. Stir until everything is mixed.
Scoop dough into golfball sized balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Space 2 inches apart. Flatten with a fork in a criss cross pattern.
Bake for 10-11 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Store in an air tight container.
Makes 28 cookies.