Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2 C King David's Dairy Free White Chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 C + 2 Tbsp Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 1/4 C GF 1-to-1 Flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan (or springform pan) and spray with cooking spray.
Place white chocolate, sugar and coconut oil into a double boiler over medium high heat. Cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
Add eggs and vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture. Stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients. Fold together. Pour in chocolate chips and fold a few more times. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.